June 10, 2012

NEW IN // SPIKES


Suddenly I'm obsessed with necklaces of all different shapes and colors! I used to wear only the necklace with my name (that I wear for like 5 years now, wow it's already a part of me) and I rarely wore any other. But for some reason, they caught my attention now. Anyway, I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it, and have more to show you! (oops)
I'm back in the Island of the sun and I have a lot to show you from Lisbon!

Have a great Sunday dears ;)


p.s: Today we celebrate Portugal day!
p.s 2: I already sold 2 items from the shop, so thank you all :)




Necklace: Pull and Bear / Cross ring: Pull and Bear / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban wayfarers 



Follow Call Me Jo

18 comments:

  1. já tinha saudades de passar por aqui!
    o colar é tao lindo *

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 10, 2012

    Quero há muito tempo um anel como esse.

    É deste ano? Não encontro na loja online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Susana, sim comprei à pouco tempo, pode já estar esgotado :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this neclace <3 i didn't know, that I can buy it in Pull&bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. acabei de comprar uns oculos iguais a esses :D RayBan <3
    LOOOVE YOUR STYLE :)
    E parabéns :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same!!! I have a certain necklace my auntie gave me and I wear it all the time... But now I'm attracted to bright statement necklaces!!!! Zara has so many that are lovely!!! xxx

    www.frecklesfavourites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird how you get attached to these things, yesterday I wore a different necklace, and I had to put my name necklace on my wrist, it's like my lucky charm :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Love the necklace!!!:)

    www.followme-around.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this necklace, gorgeous!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sunglasses look so amazing, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJune 10, 2012

    nice necklace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenna WatsonJune 11, 2012

    Amazing necklace! you always have amazing taste! Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousJune 11, 2012

    Seriously! That necklace is killer!

    xo,
    Courtney
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this necklace is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love yr glasses. I've been trying to find a necklace like this for ages!
    Too bad is no longer available!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message! ♥