December 8, 2012

MORNINGS


15 minutes. It's the time it takes to drink my cup of coffee in the morning. And it's also the time I have to go trough my favorite blogs and online shops. Of course that sometimes I cheat and drink it slowly so I can indulge a little bit more (and I tell myself - hey, it's not your fault that there are so many interesting things to see and buy! - yeah like a crazy person)
But those 15 minutes (err 30) are precious in my morning routine, right after all the boring tasks like taking care of my hair (that by the way takes forever) I have this moment, and then I'm ready for the day to begin!


Wishing you all warm and sunny weather!





Follow Call Me Jo

8 comments:

  1. Gostei!

    my-lovely-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. torrada mais fofa de sempre :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! you know if the morning is good the day has the best chance to become perfect!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ai quem me dera ter esses 15 (30min) de manhãzinha para me mentalizar. mas quando eu acordo estou sempre atrasada para alguma coisa, ahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I'd have that much time in the morning, that I could read other blogs! My dream!

    Hahah, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu trago o pequeno almoço pra empresa e como cá! Mas deva começar a tirar 15 min pra isso em casa tb!
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uauu que fotografia tão gira! Adorei =D

    Beijinhos,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message! ♥