Before anything else, how is this New Year treating you? I have big plans for this one! Getting a new job doing something I love and remodeling our old house so that maybe one day I can move in! Hence this post. So be prepared to see a lot of Interior Design inspiration around here! :)
As you can see I've been in a pink mood lately! Maybe it's the desire of the beloved and upcoming spring, or just my already known love for pretty neon. These beauties are all from Zara Home, I went to peek on their new collection and as usual it's perfect!
So what do you see here:
1. Boxes - you can never have too many boxes in your life, I love too keep my life in pretty boxes, (memories and stuff guys, I'm not that small) in fact, as a kid I used to paint or cover all kinds of boxes with fabric to keep my things organized, and these are so colorful and fun that can brighten up a home in an instant! I'm babbling, moving on ..
2. Ornamented Cup - perfect for makeup pencils or brushes!
3. Scented Candles - another obsession of mine - this one is Orange Blossom.
4. Frame - to put an inspirational quote or a picture of a loved one - or whatever you want.
5. The Agenda - every year the hunt is on for a pretty, practical and functional agenda! Love this bright pink one!
6. Fluffy Pillow - because it's fluffy, and fluffy things make me happy! :)
Enjoy your weekend guys!